One the country’s leading health services business.
How We Helped
This client developed an online portal that allows consumers to proactively manage their health. SafeNet provided consulting services and strategic staffing resources that helped enhance the health portal and deliver a better customer service experience to its members.
Our people helped in five ways:
- Drove innovation: Our consultants provided subject-matter expertise to develop a next-generation condition management feature for the portal.
- Created clarity: We led the development of a “Business Excellence Roadmap” that provided end-to-end organizational oversight for customized client solutions.
- Provided key support: We provided experienced project managers and business analysts to give our client the capacity to handle large-scale client initiatives.
- Simplified the process: Our experts streamlined the intake and processing procedures to integrate new clients into the portal.
- Grew efficiency: Our “Performance Improvement Initiatives” identified and fixed the root causes of portal deployment issues, including the development and administration of client audits.
An industrial products manufacturer serving various industries.
How We Helped
This client was beginning a major upgrade to its primary business systems because they were unhappy with the performance of its current systems. We helped our client assess their IT infrastructure, operational processes, tools, and staffing to make recommendations for improvements.
Our people helped the client in the following ways:
- Assessed the challenges: Our client had invested minimally in their IT infrastructure and was experiencing frequent interruptions and declining performance. SafeNet’s consultants figured out the gaps in our client’s systems and processes to make actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Created a roadmap: We understood the large scope of our client’s needs and made a flexible multi-year timeframe for the company to implement the needed changes.
- Provided flexibility: SafeNet’s consultants also defined a future technology and tools architecture, and a staffing model that would support the client’s current and future requirements. This provided our client with flexibility and a solution that would allow room for growth.
A Milwaukee building efficiency management company.
How We Helped
This client needed to create a new dashboard for the re-launch of an enterprise-wide application. A team of SafeNet consultants helped deliver a revamped dashboard that exceeded the client’s expectations within an aggressive six-week timeframe.
Our people helped this client in the following ways:
- Defined the process: We developed an agile process that operated on weekly iterations. This provided transparency and regular feedback sessions to keep the three organizations doing independent development on track.
- Handled the details: Our team’s next challenge was identifying a way to allow the dashboard to work in a hosted environment. SafeNet consultants investigated several solutions and ultimately decided on JSONP to allow trusted cross-domain scripting. This solution reduced external dependencies and made the dashboard work on all major browsers.
- Made it pretty: SafeNet consultants created a fluid user experience for the dashboard and developed early usable prototypes using jQuery, jQuery UI and CSS.