SafeNet consultants are cared for.
We are committed to providing world-class support to each of our employees. All SafeNet consultants are W2 employees with generous benefit packages.
SafeNet consultants have a voice.
As a SafeNet consultant, you can decide which clients you would like to pursue. You also will be incented to refer clients and other like-minded consultants through our industry-leading referral benefits.
SafeNet consultants are a team.
SafeNet’s home-base is a thriving physical space. Our goal is to create a dynamically integrated community of the best consultants in the business. SafeNet brings the entire company to each engagement. Our consultants work together to create a rich experience for all of our clients.
SafeNet consultants get recognized.
We have received numerous awards because of our commitment to our clients and our consultants.
- Vendor of the Year Award
- Emerging Technology Company, MHTA Tekne Awards
- Three time Top 100 Workplaces, StarTribune
- Top 25 Management Consulting Firm – Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- #9 America’s Fastest Growing Private Company – Inc. 500
- Three time 50 Fastest Growing Private Company – City Business
- 2017 Software (Small and Growing) finalist – MHTA Tekne Awards
Serving Our Community
SafeNet is dedicated to good corporate citizenship. Since our inception we have actively supported and enriched the communities where we live and work. A few of the organizations that we support include:
- Ronald McDonald House
- Make a Wish Foundation
- Special Olympics
- United Way
- Jacob Wetterling Foundation
- MS Foundation
- Eat 4 Equity
- Jack Jablonski Fund
- Variety of local children’s sport teams
- Susan G. Koemen Foundation
- Helping Paws
- Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe
- Milwaukee Urban Ecology Center
#standwithme - Watch Film Here
Our Journey Home - Watch Film Here
The City of Hockey - Watch Film Here
Be a Part of Something Big
SafeNet Consulting is not your typical professional services organization. To learn more about our unique business model or to inquire about how to become a SafeNet Consultant with SafeNet please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click to our contact us page.
SafeNet is an equal opportunity employer