October 24, 2018
Microsoft - Milwaukee Corporate Office
833 East Michigan Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Artificial Neural Networks Workshop
Create your own neural network, even if you have no AI experience!
In this training seminar, you will learn about what's being used today with Neural Networks and Machine Learning. This includes such things as predicting customer behavior, evaluation of content, fraud detection and feeding usage and data back into algorithms to automatically improve them.
This workshop will use Python, CNTK, and Keras to build your first Neural Network, train it and use it to make predictions. The workshop requires a computer running Windows and is focused on hands-on laboratory work. The topics covered in this course include:
- An Introduction to Neural Networks
- The Science of Neural Networks
- Stochastic Gradient Descent
- Neural Network Design
- Activation Functions
- Testing and Avoiding Overfitting
- Setting up your system for Neural Network Development
- How to predict with your neural network as a REST service
- Neural Networks in the Cloud
You'll leave with an understanding of Neural Network terminology and techniques, by creating and training a Neural Network during this workshop.
Lunch will be provided.back to events